Ebook Publicity & Marketing
Innovative publicity and marketing campaigns specifically designed for promoting Ebooks, making the most of both online and traditional media opportunities.
Four Week Ebook Publicity Service
A targeted publicity service that is optimised for electronic books.
- Advance publicity consultation
- UK and Republic of Ireland media publicity outreach
- A professionally prepared press release listing all formats of the book and any other related books
- Personal media outreach by an experienced Publicity Manager for 4 weeks, who will have read your book and you will get to know well during the campaign
- Targeted pitching to non-fiction subject area or fiction genre media outlets
- Four week NetGalley listing
- Weekly publicity updates detailing our activities and responses from our contacts. Reports can also be sent to your publisher or sales team, if you have one, so that they are able to act upon publicity results
- Interview scheduling and advice
- Social media support from our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook accounts
Two Week Ebook Publicity Service
A great way to use our professional skills and contacts to get you started with your own publicity efforts.
We create a professionally designed press release and personally pitch your book to at least two subject areas or genres, including as much follow-up as we are able to do within the time period. At the end of the service we will provide you with a list of media contacts who have shown interest in your project for you to follow-up yourself. We will need an ebook file of your book (preferably in epub, mobi and PDF formats), which we will send upon request to contacts who are interested in covering or reviewing the book.
NetGalley (www.netgalley.com) is an online distribution network for ebooks. Essentially it is a way for publishers and publicists to get ebooks into the hands of media professionals, reviewers, bloggers and librarians in the format that they need for their ebook reading device. It is a fantastic way for authors to start generating reviews and build their profile.
We upload your book, book cover, blurb, author information, website links and metadata to the site. Reviewers can learn about your book and, if interested, request to download your book. That request comes to us for approval and if we approve them they are able to download and read your book for free. Their download is DRM protected, cannot be copied or forwarded and has an expiry date.
There are over 100,000 reviewers registered with NetGalley and about 75% of responses come from the US (the remainder are worldwide) so we recommend that books are available as ebooks in the US for the best results. Please also keep in mind that reviews are always honest and can be glowing, critical or anywhere in between.
We have two levels of service for NetGalley:
Standard NetGalley Listing Your book will be uploaded and listed on NetGalley for 4 weeks. We will administer download requests for you and pass any reviews on to you.
NetGalley PLUS Your book will be uploaded and listed on NetGalley for 6 weeks. We will administer download requests for you and pass any reviews on to you. Toward the end of the NetGalley listing term we will personally contact all of the readers who have downloaded your book to encourage them to review the book. We will also urge reviewers to post their reviews on their blog, Amazon and/or Goodreads as well as NetGalley.
“It was a pleasure working with Cameron Publicity and Marketing. They provided expert guidance with a personable approach. Responses were prompt and professional with attention to detail.”
- Angela James, author of The Theft of the Black Diamond and The Golden Moonbeam
“I met Ben Cameron at a social event last year - and am very glad that I did! I had a previous experience of dealing with another well-known book publicist and was extremely disappointed with the lack of personal contact and measurable outcomes. But Ben seemed to represent something very different. His team took great care to keep in regular touch, made sure that potential reviewers were appropriate, and more than met my expectations so far as outcomes were concerned. Excellent value for money!”
- David Ebsworth, author of The Song-Sayer's Lament and more