Online Book Promotion Service
A combined promotional package for printed books and ebooks that make the most of online opportunities, including reviews, social media, publicity and advertising.
Four Week Online Book Promotion Service
A collection of effective internet-based book promotional tools including publicity, reviews, targeted advertising, social media account branding, posting and advice
- Advance publicity consultation
- Online publicity outreach focussing on UK and Republic of Ireland-based outlets including websites and blogs
- Managed online advertising campaign: We will create advertisements for your book(s) and promote through targeted placement on Facebook, Amazon, BookBub and/or Twitter as appropriate. Ad copywriting, graphics and an advertising spend of £300 all included in the price of this service. We recommend that this is done in conjunction with a limited-time ebook price promotion
- Social media account service: We will create or update your Facebook and Twitter pages including professionally branded graphics and description text, specifically crafted to attract your target readership
- Social media posts and training on Facebook and Twitter accounts (if needed). We will create posts for you from the start of the service and talk though best practice. Over the course of the month you will be encouraged to begin creating their own posts alongside ours, gradually taking over your accounts.
- Goodreads optimisation for both your author account and your book entry.
- Four week NetGalley listing
- Social media support from our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook accounts
“When my first novel was published I was pretty much clueless about the business world of books, publicity and marketing. Not anymore! Ben Cameron and his team took me by the hand and guided me through the maze with a charm and depth of knowledge that gave me confidence and inspiration. I would recommend Cameron publicity to anyone who wants to get their book “out there!”
- Frank Hurst, author of The Postmistress of Nong Khai and The Chiang Mai Assignment
“Cameron Publicity and Marketing did a great job working with my debut novel, securing important coverage in national media such as The Independent as well as within my specialized subject area.”
- Rodrigo Ayala, author of The Fencer